Why Shop Stand on Liquid?
Founded in 2010 and based in beautiful Bend, Oregon, Stand on Liquid’s guiding principle is that there’s a perfect board for every type of paddler and lifestyle. We believe we’ve created a dynamic SUP development lab, obsessed with bringing you the best quality products designed and tested by paddlers.
The Chelan Air 12’6″ Touring Inflatable SUP is a new entry in the Stand on Liquid lineup and it takes the worry out of transport and storage. Ideal for the beginner to intermediate stand up paddler, the Chelan Air performs well in all water conditions and is extremely durable. The displacement shape provides exceptional glide and tracking performance for flat water paddling and features a US fin box.
Who is this board for?
Supports all paddlers up to 320 pounds. Great touring inflatable Standup Paddle Board shape for beginner and intermediate paddlers. Versatile board for flat water paddling with exceptional stability.
Multi-Layer Fusion (MLF) technology is lighter, stronger, and stiffer than the traditional double layered PVC technology. This is done by fusing two layers of high density structural 1000 Denier PVC into a single structure by heat lamination. The heat lamination process is glue-less and solvent free to eliminate hand gluing errors. The PVC layers are boned right to the 355 count drop-stitch core.
Dimensions: 12-Foot 6-Inches x 31-Inches x 6-Inches
Volume: 238 Liters
Weight: 24 lbs
Fin System: 2+1 Fin
Supported Paddler(s) Weight: Up to 320 Pounds
Fiberglass travel adjustable paddle (Adjustable Range:69″ – 84″), dual action HP Bravo pump, easy-to-carry wheeled backpack, coil ankle leash, patch kit, and removable fin.
- 12’6″ x 31″ x 6″ | Volume: 238L | Board Weight: 24 Lbs. | 320lbs weight capacity
- PERFECT FOR ALL PADDLERS – Board width provides ample stability while the shape provides exceptional glide and tracking performances. Perfect for paddling flat water, touring, and rocky waters.
- ULTRA DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT – Constructed with Multi-Layer Fusion technology using 1000 Denier PVC | 6″ thick | 20 psi Max | Fusion Laminated Seams – no more worrying about dings or damage!
- PACKAGE INCLUDES – Fiberglass adjustable 3 piece paddle, dual action Bravo HP hand pump, travel backpack with wheels, coil ankle leash, patch kit, and a 8″ fin.
- 1 YEAR LIMITE WARRANTY – MSRP: $1099