Last updated on August 14, 2019
- We want you to be happy with your purchase so please make sure the UpWalker is right for you and your situation. Our primary concern is that the UpWalker is safe and effective for you or the loved one you're buying it for. The following are the main reasons why some people return their UPWalker. Please carefully review each of these points to see if the UpWalker is right for you.
- 1.) "It is too heavy or bulky for me": Do not buy the UpWalker if you are not of reasonable health, or if you have ataxia and/or some other mobility issues. You may not be able to handle the agility of the UpWalker. If you have to rely on your current walker for support to stand you may find it hard to control the UpWalker.
- 2.) "It is too small/big for me": If your Height & Weight combination is not listed on our SIZE CHART for the Small, Standard, or Large UPWalkers, then it is not right for you.
- Enables users to stand upright and look ahead with better support, greater dignity, and greater confidence to walk farther and remain active. More comfortable compared to other walkers and rollators because it reduces stress and pain on joints in your wrists, back and legs
- More comfortable compared to other walkers and rollators because it reduces stress and pain on joints in your wrists, back and legs
Get Back on Your Feet and Regain Your Independence With the UPWalker — The Original Upright Posture Walker! Please see the size chart in the images on the left side of the page to determine which size is right for you based on your height and weight.