Last updated on August 3, 2019
- Large Grey Plush 40" x 25" x 6" premium quality waterproof orthopedic dog bed. Solid 2" premium grade, high density, orthopedic memory foam over a solid 4" base of high stability premium support foam with covers designed so that your bed fits your home decor seamlessly and your dog can stay close to the family
- A prudent preventative measure for younger dogs of breeds predisposed to joint conditions, ensuring your dog's joints remain mobile into their senior years, improving their quality of life and keeping your dog healthy and active for longer
- Therapeutic bed designed to provide relief and comfort to tripawds, dogs with joint conditions such as hip and elbow dysplasia, arthritis, patellar luxation, osteochondritis and other conditions such as torn cruciate ligaments so they can get the rest they need. Prevents elbow calluses as well as pressure sores due to immobility during illness or post-surgery
- The Dog's Bed Orthopedic was designed to keep your best friend's joints young for longer. We receive overwhelmingly positive feedback from pet guardians who credit The Dog's Bed Orthopedic with restoring the mobility and vitality of their dogs, as well as helping their dogs to sleep more soundly.
- Bed comes with removable covers that are easy to wash, quick-drying and include a waterproof mattress protector to catch accidents associated with incontinence. Replacement covers can be purchased separately from amazon.com/shops/thedogsballs
WE LOVE DOGS
Our mission: to produce beds that pass our Quality of Life Test: beds contributing to your dog’s health, happiness, wellbeing & that help your dog to live their best life.
Our design keeps your dog’s joints young for longer. Pet guardians credit The Dog’s Bed Orthopedic with restoring their dog’s mobility, vitality & helping them to sleep soundly.
Dogs are family: the structure of our bed approximates the structure & support of a human orthopedic mattress.
Our heat-sensitive mattress supports your dog’s skeletal system, its correct alignment & protects their delicate joints.
Quality is the keystone of our brand.
To meet our high-quality standards & yours, we use premium materials to produce our bed. Quality is verified by 2 international third-party companies, experts in inspection, testing, verification & certification.
Tests with all dog sizes & dogs with conditions such as hip- & elbow dysplasia & patella luxation ensure that our bed enhances dogs’ lives. With rigorous quality controls we ensure that our bed is of the highest quality & is delivered to you in perfect condition.
The Dog’s Bed Orthopedic is for young dogs too.
Getting your dog our bed early on is an excellent preventative measure to keep their joints youthful for longer. Many breeds are predisposed to conditions such as arthritis, making their senior years painful. This immobility leads to isolation & a breakdown of the human-dog bond.
The Dog’s Bed Orthopedic has been designed to be long-lasting.
In normal use your dog will be able to keep this bed for a long time, so we produce replacement covers for it at a fraction of the cost of replacing the whole bed.
Easy-clean vs plush covers?
The easy-clean cover is for dogs who shed/drool or recovering from surgery & is easy to vacuum/wipe clean. The plush cover is like a soft blanket.