Last updated on August 3, 2019
- 【⭐WIRELESS BOUNDARY 】 Creating a Dog Park and Keeping your Dogs Safely Contained in Your Yard By Simply Plugging In Transmitter and Pairing To Receiver(s) Without Digging and Burying Wires With Focuser Wireless Dog Fence System. Focuser receiver collar Supports most sizes of dog (10-110lbs, Neck: 8-21in).
- 【⭐Waterproof】 Focuser Water resistant Collar Receiver Is Rated IP67, Which Means Your Dog Can Get Wet in The Grass, Mess With The Sprinkler or Play in The Rain With this electric dog fence system.
- 【⭐Radius Up to 500m】Focuser Wireless Electric Containment System Will Create A Boundary With Adjustable Levels of 10-100. Radius 25-500 meter.
- 【⭐Rechargeable Collar】 The Advanced Receiver Collar with High Capacity Built-In Durable Battery Which is Rechargeable. Also, the Collar Has Designed to Has The Function of Low Power Consumption and Low Battery Alert.
- 【⭐100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】See Why Thousands of Pet Owners Love and Trust Focuser Wireless dog fence system, Try It with Risk Free, We Provide You a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee to Avoid Any Dissatisfaction. We Know You'll Love It, too!
Import Notes: In order to get the best performance of this Wireless Dog fence system, Please install the transmitter On the wall higher than 3.5 ft.
1. How does it work Turn on the transmitter, and it would emit a 433Hz radio signal around your house. Your pet wears a light weight receiver collar which keeps connecting with signals from transmitter. Your dog could enjoy his time freely in the signal covered area, and when he try to walk close to edge of the signal covered area, the receiver would deliver a series of corrections to force him to get back.
2. Correction system 1. Pre-correction warning tone: when the dog reaches the edge of the signal field it will hear a warning tone that lasts about two seconds. If the dog does not return to the safe area it will receive a continuous correction by warning tone static shock until it returns to the safe area. 2. Run-through prevention: the receiver automatically increases the correction as the dog enters the signal field. The dog cannot “run through” the signal field without receiving strong correction
3. Set up collar receiver Before first using our Rechargeable and Waterproof Collar Receiver please make sure charging it at least 4 hours. Turning on the power button on the receiver and the red LED light will turn on. When the indicator light turns flashing red it means battery is running down and needs to be recharged.