Last updated on August 10, 2019
- Massage topical cream poultice for horses directly into the legs and hooves to stimulate circulation
- Our muscle recovery supplement helps soothe sore, swollen joints and muscles to help ease discomfort
- Veterinary developed to help naturally decrease stress and support joints, tendons, hooves, muscles
- Beneficial before exercise and after athletic competition, our cream replaces messy clay poultices
- Helps improve the body's natural healing rate and promote restful sleep while boosting energy levels
Just like the convenience of our Liquid Poultice, Dr. Milt’s Equine Cream Poultice is the perfect replacement for clay poultice products. We developed our Cream Poultice to effectively deliver soothing results without using messy clay. Gone are the days of packing clay around your horse’s legs and hooves, followed by the tedious task of applying a wrap. Dr. Milt’s Cream Poultice for Horses is easy to apply. Simply use your hands to rub a generous amount of our cream poultice onto affected areas until absorbed for maximum results. Magnesium Sulfate (an active ingredient) quickly absorbs through the skin and begins to stimulate circulation to ease sore joints, muscles and hooves. Our naturally-soothing ingredients help improve mobility, decrease stress and support joints, tendons and muscles. Your horse deserves the best of care, and Dr. Milt’s Cream Poultice delivers like no other product on the market. For best results, use in combination with Dr. Milt’s Equine Liquid Poultice Spray, applied before our Equine Cream Poultice.